Use visual intelligence to engage
Visual content marketing across multiple channels and devices has become the smart way to engage with target audiences in a highly targeted and responsive way. In amongst the midst of the digital content explosion, broadcast TV remains a powerful visual channel for its broad reach (OzTAM/Nielson). Marketers now have the ability to leverage sophisticated visual intelligence analytics to enhance multiplatform advertising, leveraging the “Halo effect” to increase activity on digital channels initiated from visual content on television.
Key video and visual content facts
Here are some key video and visual content facts to consider when deciding how to use visual marketing and visual intelligence for your next brand campaign:
- When people consume audio information, they typically remember only 10% of that information three days later. In comparison, when the audio information is paired with a relevant image they retain 65% (brainrules.net/vision).
- Sixty-four percent of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos (via tubularinsights).
- Native videos on Facebook have 10 times higher reach in comparison to YouTube links. (Sprout Social’s Video Engagement).
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it visually in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text. (Insivia.com).
- Online shoppers who view visual demos are 1.81x more likely to purchase than non-viewers (DMB Adobe).
- An Aberdeen report found marketers that use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users (via VidYard).
- A massive 80% of users recall a video ad that they had viewed in the past 30 days (Hubspot).
Follow these tips to maximise the success of your next visual content marketing campaign:
- Optimise digital campaign success by syncing visual ads with TVCs.
- Use visual content to share your brand’s story and engage with viewers.
- Sync digital video content with live TV broadcast events.
- Regularly review your brand keywords for relevancy and engagement on digital channels.
How can we help you?
Contact one of our ISM experts at email@example.com today for a chat about how to optimise your next campaign.